Smart Home Automation
John Hutchison Electrical offers the full range of real estate & strata electrical services with the added benefit of over 20 years experience. We know that as a property manager you need the problems to be taken care as soon as possible. We also like to be a one stop shop for anything electrical, so you don’t need to call different contractors for certain aspects of electrical work. We assure you that you will be more than happy with our service.
Simple, scalable smart home solutions
New technology is designed to make your home life easier.
Iconic allows you to control a range of functions and set schedules based on your predicted energy usage.
Control your energy usage
Iconic’s advanced control options includes using the Wiser app on your smartphone or tablet.
Adjust light switches, timers and dimmers without leaving your bed, bath or couch!
The Services We Provide Include:
- Underground Service Mains Installation
- Underground Service Mains Connection
- Surge Protection
- Three Phase Power Installations
- All Installation & Upgrades
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Extra Lights & Power Points
- What are the benefits of smart home automation?
- The ability to control most electrical and electronic devices from a centralised hub
- The increased ability to monitor your home’s security
- Automated functions for more efficient day-to-day activities
- Improved functionality of smart electronic appliances
- Improved energy efficiency
- Seamless syncing across household devices and your smartphone
- At what point should I call a smart home automation service provider when building a new home?
Home automation can be designed into pre-built houses as well as newly built houses. Hire a home automation service provider during the electrical wiring phase of your home building process to make this process smoother.
You can complete both electrical wiring and home automation installation by hiring registered electricians who also specialise in home automation.
In this process, remember that you can install certain smart devices such as smart bulbs and smart speakers by yourself if you intend to automate your pre-built home. However, more extensive automation installations like installing smart power outlets and smart thermostats should be done by a home automation service provider.
Get a Quote
If you’re a property manager looking for a local Port Macquarie electrician which you can rely on, we invite you to get a quote form the next job you need done.